At Inspired Senior Healthcare communities, our services focus on the individual, their family, and their past – the memories and stories that define who they are. We provide a safe, familiar, nurturing environment filled with enrichment and positive reinforcement. We believe that validation is the key to successfully caring for those with memory loss, and strive to encourage and engage with them at every turn with understanding and empathy. Learn more about Willow Ridge Assisted Living in Ripon, Wisconsin and our brand new community- Reflections at Moraine Ridge in Green Bay, Wisconsin.
Our Memory Care area is designed with safety and security in mind, and every team member is trained to identify and value the specific needs of each resident. No two residents are the same, so our approach to each is specialized and designed to specifically address an individual and their specific needs. We formulate our plan with the resident and their family fully engaged in the entire process. We know how difficult this can be, and want nothing more than to make it as easy and comfortable as possible – for residents and families.
Our communities for Memory Care service include:
- Separate, secure environment where residents can feel at home amid comforting décor.
- Living Room: Area for relaxing, discussion groups, activities, etc. Designed to feel like home – comfortable and enjoyable surroundings.
- Activity Area: Area where residents gather for arts and crafts, puzzles and games, creative and cognitive activities designed for memory loss. All activities are adult-oriented and aimed at giving residents a feeling of success and purpose.
- Dining Area: Area designed to be a social hub three times a day when meals are served. Residents are given options and are free to choose how they will dine and on what specifically. We want residents to have coffee and conversation just as they would have at home or in a café. The goal is stimulation and comfort.
- Secured Outdoor Space & Patio: The inclusion of an outdoor space for residents, where they can freely go when they choose, was key to the development of our Memory Care areas. This reinforces the feeling of liberty and freedom residents feel, and lessens the chances they will feel trapped. Our outdoor space is safe, secure, and stimulating for residents when weather permits.
- Wander prevention systems
- RN oversight and services
- Medication management
Inspired Senior Healthcare is at the forefront of the modern memory care movement, and as a leader in the field we would love to show you the Inspired Senior Healthcare difference. Come tour our beautiful, intimate facilities and see for yourself the kind of life you or your loved one can have – a life full of stimulation and engagement, friends and family, laughter and love. Submit the Contact Form found on this page, and one of our compassionate, knowledgeable staff will get in touch with you as soon as possible. You can also email email@example.com or just drop by and say hello. Our staff and our residents would love to meet you!